I'm unattractive. What can I do?

My face looks like it got hit by a massive, atrocious-looking truck. What can I do to improve my attractiveness? I try to do all the things that make me attractive, but none of it helps. What can I do?

Have you ever seen ugly guys with beautiful women? NO

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, that's a bit general, can you be more specific? Sometimes, though, you're just stuck with what you have, and nothing short of plastic surgery can help. But what can you do.

• I don't know, I just feel unattractive. I creep girls out unknowingly because of my unattractiveness. Never anyone has ever called me attractive. I feel that plastic surgery is the only option for me.

• Oh. Well, I agree with the girl above me. ^^

What Girls Said 4

• You need to work on improving your self-esteem first. Lack of confidence is a turn-off to girls. Hope that helps.

• Are you serious? I always see that... what I don't ever see are really good looking men with ugly women! .. that is def more rare! and can I add, that you probably shouldn't be so focused on getting a "beautiful" woman- since you are only talking about appearance. Sounds to me like you are going to have a hard time being happy with your perspective! How can you expect to get a "beautiful" woman to look at you, when it sounds like you aren't even looking at the women who are less than gorgeous?

• This is the way I see it... if someone is blind.. they can hear better than the average person. If someone is deaf they can see better than the average person. If you aren't that physically attractive, chances are you have an amazing personality in there somewhere that's hidden by insecurity and anger! also, you probably have a very unique and different perspective of the world and you are probably really deep... start writing or something! Focus on seeing the world.. don't focus on the world seeing you!

It sucks that people care so much about looks since you didn't choose to look that way! Just take care of yourself and be yourself... girls love it when a guy can be himself- at least I do!

• make sure your haircut looks good and dress very nicely to make up for it

• I don't know what haircut I should get, and I have zero fashion sense. Even if I do, I still don't look confident. I really hate myself and my depression medication hasn't helped me at all.

What Guys Said 0