What's the one article of clothing you hate to wear?

Okay so I was curious what one piece of clothing you find yourself having to wear or wear frequently that just sucks to wear. An uncessary evil.

for me, it has to be a strapless bra. I don't mind regular ones but strapless are awful. I like having my shoulders exposed in the summer so I wear a ton of strapless dresses but I pay for it with having to wear the dreaded uncomfortable strapless bra

Most Helpful Guy

• Flip-flops or Sandals. Too uncomfortable for me. My feet keep slipping out if the shoes are too big or feel painful when they are too small. Going to the beach is tough because of that. Walking barefoot around the beach can be painful when the sand or ground is too hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cannot abide pantyhose. The old-fashioned kind, like yr grandma probably wore.
    I love leggings, and I love stockings, but, I can make pantyhose get runs by LOOKING at them. Fuuuck.

#truestory: I had a bestie who worked in the design dept at Donna Karan in the early 2000's. She told me that their pantyhose used to be TOO GOOD -- they had "excessive structural integrity", as the memo put it. Didn't tear enough to generate repeat revenue. So the fuckers actually engineered them to tear more easily.

__

Also, jumpsuits and rompers.
    I like the IDEA of these, but, at my height they just give me a constant wedgie. LOL

What Guys Said 16

• Pants

• fucking underwear

• I hate to wear underwear, so I haven't worn them since 1987.

• But, uh... zippers?

Even if yr deft enough to avoid close calls with the cock and balls (rhyme!)... zipper + pubic hair? This isn't a clear and present danger?

• @redeyemindtricks

Seriously considering buying a kilt.
      Don't have the unspoken for dough.

I like this model:
      http://www.utilikilts.com/the-workmans-kilt.html

• Damn, that's one hell of a profit margin. I wonder how they settled on that number? My lord.

• I don't think I really have an answer for this but I like your response to your own question.

I get that a strapless bra is annoying but what is it that makes it so unbearable?

• I am like you - I don't like shoes, they make my feet sweaty

• Condoms

• Socks. I hate wearing socks. I've tried countless brands and lengths and ugh! Can't just walk around in shoes without socks on though. Great question by the way. I can't believe no one else has commented on this..

• Shirts tucked in, I have long legs but a short torso and it looks really nerdy. Ties are another thing, feels like they choke me.

• Ties. I fucking hate ties.

• Shorts. I feel naked when the wind blows on my legs. I'm more of a shirt and tie formal sort of guy.

• underwear.. so i don't wear any.

• ties... luckily I don't have to wear them

• I hate the way dress shoes feel on my feet.

• Button shirts

• Long sleeve shirts. Coats

• assless chaps... jk ties.

What Girls Said 20

• sweatpants when I am trying to look pretty.

• Tights - like stockings...
    Terrible! Hate them. Scratchy, itchy, slide down constantly... a nightmare.

• YES strapless bra, I hate it so much that I just don't bother anymore haha.

• I wish I could just give them up but I can't bring myself to have bra straps showing 😒😒😒

• I dislike tights, because they don't always come true to size, with the waist often creating unflattering lines on my clothes. And because they constantly get runs and they itch.

• Bras in general. I recently bought a new tank that has a built in (shitty support, 'cause it's meant for small boobed people) bra. Definitely went braless at least once this week to work, and it felt great.

• I wish I could go bra less like every morning Hahahaha sadly I always breakdown and wear one, I'd feel naked at work without one

• Bras in general.

And scarves. I hate having stuff around my neck so I hate having to wear scarves/neck warmers in the winter. I also hate turtle necks for that reason but I just avoid wearing them.

• Scarves are okay for outside but I can't wear them as part of an outfit inside the office or somewhere else. So restricting and in my face!

• Oh my gosh, I am the exact opposite. I love turtleneck and scarves, and I wear them indoors all day lol... it's so cozy! I love having a warm neck!

• Socks. Or heels.

• I absolutely hate wearing a bra. It's really uncomfortable.
    I also don't like wearing shoes, but my feet get really cold so I have to.

• Probably socks lol. I like my feet feeling confined.

• Scarves.

• Any type of bra. But i have big boobs so i need to so they dont go flying everywhere. But the best part of the day is when i can take my bra off

• This is going to sound weird, but t-shirts or polo shirts. I hate having my arms exposed lol, I tend to get cold really easily

• I would have to agree with u, and when it start slipping down, pissed me off... the worst.

• Jeans. As soon as I get home I switch into my pajama pants.

• undershirts

• Bras in general 😢😂👏

• Pants and socks. sometimes I wish I live alone so I could live in the nude

• Underwear, so I stopped wearing them

• Short shorts.

• Shoes. I like sandals but it's too cold, so socks and shoes are my least favorite things. I dislike having my feet confined.

• So I guess you hate heels! Hahaha

• If it's open toed or like a wedge heel, it's ok. I just don't like my feet confined for too long.