How often do you wear flip flops?

I just got these today. I wear flip flops a lot.How often do you wear flip flops?
I have way too many pairs of flip flops. Something like 30 pairs. I think I need an intervention.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear them at least 4/7 times in the week. Even in 50 degree weather. I also wear them in the rain (which is due to not checking the weather.) This is mostly due to my shortage of socks and that I look so damn stylish in foot thongs.

What Girls Said 13

• In summer, almost everyday. Theyre so versatile lol. Wearing em right now.

• I like your toes!

• I wear them pretty often... unless it's freezing here. I am in the South, so it is acceptable.

• i am mostly wearing flip flops when i am at home or when i go to the beach

• Only in the shower at the gym. I'm not too keen on hurting my feet by wearing those things all the time, honestly.

• I wear jandals all the time.

• In extremely hot climates I do wear flip flops

• I never wear flip flops, on the very rare occasion I do it's because I'm on holiday and by the pool for example

• I don't even own a pair. My work doesn't allow them and I work a lot in the summer so I decided there wasn't much point in having them.

• I wear them all the time in the summer

• In the shower at the gym lol.
    Pretty much it.

• In the summer, if I am going to the beach. Otherwise, only if they are nice less casual ones.

• I have one pair and wear them about everyday...