If it's unseasonably warm for a day in the middle of winter, do you still wear winter clothes?

I ask because literally everyone is still wearing parkas and hats and gloves and it's like mid 50s lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do. The weather is too indecisive here.

• Same here, I thought it was going to be cold, so I wore my huge parka, black turtleneck, leggings under my jeans, and I was so hot at the end of the day lol.. how do you handle it?

• Yeah I just deal with it haha. Change the moment I get home. Always better to be prepared I guess haha.

• Yeah I'd rather be too hot than too cold any day!

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the amount of temperature increase but I usually wear the same thing. It's to avoid having to think about what I should wear instead so it's not too hot and not too cold. If I feel that it's too warm then unzip the jacket or something.

• For me it is not the temperature, but the condition the weather is in. If it is raining then I will wear a coat to not get wet. I hate getting wet in the rain. It is just annoying. I have to wring my clothes out. So yeah there is my two cents for you over here.

• I always wear my hoodie in the winter. Weather can change and get cold really quick..

• Never worn em, Ain't never too winters in bama. Suns out guns out

• I'll wear shorts and flip flops while it's raining.

• If it is warm then NO you dont need this site to know this... you have a brain dont you?

What Girls Said 3

• No I don't. If it's nice I'll wear a tank top and leave the jacket at home

• Yeah because I can always take off my jacket if it gets toooo hot (which it most likely won't.)

• wear what u want to wear!!