Why are women's shorts so short?

sometimes I can see the bottom of their asscheeks because they're so short.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• no go is just unaware of this fact. it's one thing to have short shorts, I understand this is the female style, but when girls were shorts that look like underwear because they're so short, it's for one reason, to get male attention. Plain and simple and any girl that says otherwise is lying through her teeth. Just sayin.

What Girls Said 12

• Because they are considered fashionable.. I hate those shorts. Which respectable woman would want her private parts hanging out? And also I'm angry because I can't find the type of shorts I like in the stores.

• It's because it's what stores sell us. When I go buy shorts, a lot of stores only have really short shorts so it's what I end up buying

• I don't know as there parents! hahah

• If I ever did have a pair, I'd wear them only at home. It's embarrassing to wear them in public. That's not how I show off to people. I'm still a tomboy at heart, and I'm 18 in a few weeks. I hate girly (not specifically girl clothing, just girly clothing in general) clothes, such as short shorts.

• i guess that's just the style they've chosen

• cause we like wearing them?

• Why doo you keep criticising women?

• And because they get really hot in the summer and some guys think butts are beautiful things ;P

• Thats how they sell them. its very hard for me to find shorts that dont show my butt. I dont like to show my butt, but for the girls who do why complain just enjoy the view

• This is a dumb fucking question

• because they're shorts and very comfortable...

• Some are. no girl I know wears shorts with their ass hanging out.

• Because they're shorts. So they're short..

What Guys Said 10

• Because most women's clothing is designed to show of what they have. So sexuality.

• Yeah I know it's pretty trashy to be honest but it's not necessarily their fault a lot of stores only sell those kinds of shorts for women.

• Because men's fashion (although becomming less so very fast) has always been for practicality whereas women's fasion is for sexuality

• To show you those hairless legs.
    If it's jeans or something long, there is something in the bush.

• are you complaining?

• It's the style they like or they wanna show off...

• Because it's all about that bass

• Hahahah. Im diggin the nice legs bro.

• Because you're a pervert.

• Yeah isn't it nice? As long as it's not really young ones doing that