Girls, what would you think of a guy who straightens his hair?

I straighten my hair most the time. Usually a couple times a week, because it seems to stay straight for a little bit after straightening it.

I do it because my hair is naturally very thick and curly. Ik most of you will tell me to leave it the way it Is, but i hate my hair the way it is. So i straighten it. I just personally think it looks better that way. Its a self image thing.

But what would you think if you found out that a guy did this?

• Positive reaction
    33% (8)
  • Neutral reaction
    50% (12)
  • Negative reaction
    17% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd not be that attacked to him for the simple fact that I LOVE WILD, CURLY HAIR! Playing in that mess is soooo fun and nice. I just wanna rub my entire face in it. It make's a lot of guy's more attractive to me. I persuaded this guy I like to stop cutting his I loath that once use to cut it. Plus it gives me a reason to touch him a lot.

• I hear that a lot actually, but i personally dislike curly hair. Even if i miss out on scoring with the ladies... like i said, its a self image thing :/

• Maybe when i lose more weight and get a thinner face, I'll be more comfortable with my wavy curls :3

But til then, I'm gonna keep it straight, because it helps with my self image

• 👊👊👊👊weight has nothing to do with ur hair. Did my ass, thigh's and boob's subtract from mine? Noooooo mfs still wanted their faces to be my throne. But ok👌

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really care what guys do with they hair, as long as they don't spend more time on it then I do on mine.

• I wouldn't be crazy about it...
    I love curly and wavy hair. Sounds too metro for me.

• It's fine, I guess. I would prefer a guy who keeps his natural curls, but if you feel better with your hair straightened, it's your choice! And I would accept anything but the fact that a guy becomes obsessed with looking perfect all the time, thing that you are not.

• I try really hard to look my best, but i wouldn't say I'm obsessed 😅

• Oh okay. Well, do whatever makes you more confident then! :)

• Ok thanks for the help :)

• I prefer thick curly hair on guys tho so attractive