Girls, what would you think of a guy who straightens his hair?

I straighten my hair most the time. Usually a couple times a week, because it seems to stay straight for a little bit after straightening it.

I do it because my hair is naturally very thick and curly. Ik most of you will tell me to leave it the way it Is, but i hate my hair the way it is. So i straighten it. I just personally think it looks better that way. Its a self image thing.

But what would you think if you found out that a guy did this?

• Positive reaction
  • Neutral reaction
  • Negative reaction
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd not be that attacked to him for the simple fact that I LOVE WILD, CURLY HAIR! Playing in that mess is soooo fun and nice. I just wanna rub my entire face in it. It make's a lot of guy's more attractive to me. I persuaded this guy I like to stop cutting his I loath that once use to cut it. Plus it gives me a reason to touch him a lot.

• I hear that a lot actually, but i personally dislike curly hair. Even if i miss out on scoring with the ladies... like i said, its a self image thing :/

• Maybe when i lose more weight and get a thinner face, I'll be more comfortable with my wavy curls :3

But til then, I'm gonna keep it straight, because it helps with my self image

• πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Šweight has nothing to do with ur hair. Did my ass, thigh's and boob's subtract from mine? Noooooo mfs still wanted their faces to be my throne. But okπŸ‘Œ

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't be crazy about it...
    I love curly and wavy hair. Sounds too metro for me.

• I don't really care what guys do with they hair, as long as they don't spend more time on it then I do on mine.

• It's fine, I guess. I would prefer a guy who keeps his natural curls, but if you feel better with your hair straightened, it's your choice! And I would accept anything but the fact that a guy becomes obsessed with looking perfect all the time, thing that you are not.

• I try really hard to look my best, but i wouldn't say I'm obsessed πŸ˜…

• Oh okay. Well, do whatever makes you more confident then! :)

• Ok thanks for the help :)

• I prefer thick curly hair on guys tho so attractive