How do I tell her about the hair on her upper lip?

I work in a lab with a girl I think is cute, but recently, I've noticed a little bit of hair on part of her upper lip. How do I tell her about that? Or should I not mention it at all?

I didn't mean for it to be mean question, I was just asking. I didn't know if I was supposed to let her know, if she wanted to be informed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not mention anything about her lip hair. I have dark hair and I have lip hair that tends to be noticeable in certain light but I bleach it so its not as noticeable. I had a boyfriend one time who said something in some bright store one time and to this day I'm STILL self concious about it. Its hair, its not a mustache, and its SUPPOSE to be there.

What Girls Said 6

• Dont ever tell a girl that there is anyflaw to her

if so lets just say you will have smashed nuts

• even if you did tell her

1. it would be insulting her

2. its hard getting the hair off your upper lip...

the only options for that are to wax it [ hurts like hell ! ]

or to tweeze it [ takes forever and the results aren't all that great ]

• You should keep that one to yourself, otherwise, it's a terrible idea...

• She is probably waitting to get it waxed if you are just noticing it.

you have to grow it out to wax it

• Just let it be. She won't like it!

• umm don't say anything to her unless its a full on stache bigger than yours...because then she'll feel self conscious and uncomfortable around you forever

What Guys Said 1

• Sure, why not? Why don't you tell her all of her flaws while you are at it too, like if one boob is bigger than the other or if her eyes are too close together. Girls love it when a guy tells them how f***ed up they look.