Skinnier girls with big boobs, do you have any clothing recommendations?

I need to get some new clothes but I need stuff that's actually flattering lol. A lot of tops kind of just hang off of my boobs and make me look bigger than I actually am. It's so hard for me to find cute clothes that actually look right.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen girls pull that off successfully. Honestly you should just ask the ladies who work in the ladies department at the store.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh do I know what you mean :). It's all in the type of fabric - I tend to try and find shirts that are a little more on the stretchy side, that way I don't have to buy a larger size just to make it fit in the chest area, and everywhere else be baggy. Another thing you could try is using a belt around your waist, that way the top won't just hang off of your boobs.

What Guys Said 1

• Hi anonymous,
    As you are skinny and have big boobs, so you can try some loose pants because if you will wear tight jeans then your upper portion will stuck out and will make you look sexy and not cute & for upper part you can wear good jacket, If you can access I will prefer you salwar kameej, Indian traditional wear, at least try once.

What Girls Said 3

• Fitted v-neck or low cut tops! I know how you feel hahaha

• You just have to accept your body and you will look good in any clothe you put on you could try skinny jeans and t-shirts or jumpsuits or anything else you want.. ik you will look good anyway

• I have the same thing. It's so hard for me to wear something cause I end up looking pregnant. Snugger clothing usually looks best on me.