How can I fit in a bikini when my boobs keep growing?

I love wearing bikinis to the beach and pool but my boobs keep growing (I'm in my late teens). I'm now a 34dd. I feel like every year they get larger and am getting worried that I won't be able to fit in a bikini top for much longer. I can't stand tankinis or one piece suits. I can no longer wear triangle bikini tops and have to wear halter bikinis with padding to keep them supportive. It creates a lot of cleavage but I don't mind that as long as it supports my bust. I'm a pretty thin/average built girl except for my bust.

Girls, have any of you had this problem and how did you cope with it? What did you do?
Guys, what do you think of large breasted girls wearing bikinis? Do you think a woman needs to consider tankinis or one piece suits once their bust gets too big?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls try going swimming in bikinis. That's not what they're meant for

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Just dont wear a bikini then, they dont look that good anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• I can't wear triangles either and only wear halter style. You just don't have options, but at least you have a halter option, just stick with that

• Have you tried a full wetsuit? :)