Girls, (and guys if you want) Questions About My Prom Dress?

I have prom in a few months and I've already went ahead and bought my dress. Oops. The theme is blue moon and I'm positive this is the dress that I want to wear. Although I need help. I don't know what makeup to wear with this and I'm not sure how I can make my boobs bigger (oops). I wear a C cup but this dress just swallows them whole. Any suggestions? Photo A is my dress without a bra, B is with a strapless bra, and C is the back. Please help!Girls, (and guys if you want) Questions About My Prom Dress?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love you dress! Wear it with a padded bra and you should be ok. About makeup, what do you usually do when you go out? If I were you I'd wear it with winged eyeliner and red lipstick. Have you found shoes? Oh and it would be awesome if you dyed your nails black and then went over them with a silver glitter finish!

• Thank you! you've been so helpful:) My shoes are silver glitter heels and I love the winged liner idea, although does red lipstick go with navy? And I love your idea for the nails!

• red does go with navy, but just skip it if you feel it's too much. thank you too for the mho!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• This would suit for the theme. ^ยท^
    For makeup I would suggest something dark in a classy around the eyes and nude everywhere else.
    For making your breasts look bigger I don't know, maybe try a cup size bigger push up bra and fill the empty space with socks.

• B is the best option. Definitely wear a bra - definitely.
    Beautiful dress. =)

• nice dress!!! you can wear a smokey eye makeup with nude lips or light coloured lips

• It's beautiful

• That's pretty! I never went to school functions lol

• I LOVE the dress! I prefer B overall. If you really want them to look big, why not a push up bra?

• For the boob thing, take your dress in to get tailored. You can't make your boobs bigger.

• Sorry, I should've made that question more clear. I don't want them to actually get bigger, I just want them to appear like they are because as i said this dress just swallows them up.

• That's what she's telling you. Lol if you take the dress to get it tailored, they will fit it properly to your body. You can see if they are able to fix the front in a way that doesn't "swallow them up".

• I give it a 6 out of 10 it isn't too original and doesn't do much for your figure but it is pretty in a way 😊