Why are they interested in fake appearances?

I am 20 years old simple living guy.I am usually simply dressed, simple hair style. No girl has shown interest in me ever. I see many guys having badly dressed (in my opinion) ,having colored hairs standing up and they are surrounded by girls. Does girls don't like simplicity and originality.Why are they interested in fake appearances.

Why am I not getting any answer. Is there something wrong please reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your question doesn't quite make sense... But girls like a bit of adventure, and most girls like the bad boy look.

What Girls Said 1

• a person isn't fake just because they like to have fun with their appearance instead of being simple. honestly a guy that dresses simple probably comes off a little boring. well if the girl is very simply dressed herself and has a similar image would probably be into that. it all depends on the kind of girl you are going after. also if you're sitting around waiting for a girl to just show interest in you, that might be part of the problem.

What Guys Said 1

• its not about the hair or ther clothes,its all bout the attitude my friend