Need advice or census on how most to wear garter belts?

The have just started wearing a garderbelt and stocking. I just want to know to wear if, like do I wear panties under or not? I did the first time but kinda a pain to slide panties off. I just want you input. These are the ones I have

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a waist of time, if its for sex it won't stay on for long. So why bother?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice choice. It's pretty and not too dainty, which doesn't work all too well, in the practical world. This one looks nice, tasteful, and durable enough to actually hold up your stockings without letting them sag and bunch up. The dainty little lacy things are fine for the bedroom, but aren't durable and always break. As for panties, yes, wear them over your garter belt and straps. More convenient.(For lots of reasons!!!)

What Guys Said 1

• panties definitely. if you really like you could try crotchless then it won't get in the way and struggle to pull down.

What Girls Said 2

• I mean, if you like going commando and leaving your discharge and fecal remnants all over the place, you can go without panties for sure. I wouldn't because of the people in the world who don't.

• Of course you should wear panties. It's not hygienic not to wear them.