What color skirt would go with a sweater this color best for valentines day?

Also what color stockings? and shoes? I don't know how to be girly and I'm almost 21. I want to look pretty. Please help.
here's a link to a similar sweater I'm going to wear
What color skirt would go with a sweater this color best for valentines day?
Thank you

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Black everything! Black shoes & black stockings.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say black! Black is always great, with black stockings and shoes, stockings kind of transparent but opaque? I think would look best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. That sweather in general isn't really that girly. However, you can choose anything black on that red color.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not the exact sweater it's similar. the one I have has tiny sparkles all in the threading. And its a little lighter just a touch. Could I do cream or silver skirt? Does it have to be black?

• Cream would be nice, while I'm not a fan of silver tho. I think that since red is such a dominant color, you should use some color which is not as dominant.

• Eh... maybe black! I would wear purple!

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear anything black with that colour, and match it with black tights and heels.. Personally I would have gone for a more pinkish one, which is definitely a more feminine colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go with all black and a pop of color, so I think this outfit would go well with a black skirt, stockings, and heels! Kinda like this: www.chictopia.com/.../985813-Red+Sweater-red-oasapcom-sweater-black-primark-bag-black-shana-skirt

0|0
    0|0
  • black
    or marine dark blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Black circle skirt, black (somewhat sheer) tights, and black platform ankle boots. That's what I'd go for. If it's more of a daytime date, go for black flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • A black skirt for sure 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • black, white, navy blue, charcoal grey or timberland yellow

0|0
    0|0