Guys, Do y'all pay attention to hair?

The title says it all and what do u think is the most attractive hair color, hair style and hair length? Thanks

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Long, wavy brown hair is my favorite.

What Guys Said 12

• It depends in the girl. Some can rock a pixie cut and othrs look amazing with super long hair. So just do what makes u confident and someone will like it

• I love long hair on a girl any color if fine

• Of course ya
    long, feminine hair pls

• I love long, natural red and naturally curly, but other than that. Well colors and styles can vary, but one thing stays the same. I love long hair.

• I do pay attention to hair.

My favourite kinds of hair are red, medium length, thick, and smelling good.

• I think a girls hair is more attractive as longer it is, but it can be attractive of any color and style.

• Color doesn't much matter it long sexy hair that gets my attention

• very long thick shiney hair

• yes we do trust me hair can be a deciding factor
    on whether you look attractive or not

• dirty blonde/brunette. wavy, straight. Goes to bottom of shoulder blades or to mid back

• Hair isn't the most important thing, but I love a girl with nice hair

• I do, I think black hair at shoulder length is really nice with maybe some waviness to it or just straight