How do I get a thigh gap?

I heard some guys saying that its really hot and attractive when a girl has a thigh gap. my thighs touch eachother.. is there anything i can do

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• you don't need to diet or try to get yourself thigh gap.
    thigh gap is turn on when it is natural or in women with her natural diet, which is not much comman, but if you start starving to achieve it, them we will percieve you as a crazy person, and stay away.

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://i0. wp. com/thecreativebent. com/wp-content/uploads/2media. tumblr. com/tumblr_mer4cg2QY41qdhsxp. pnglow">i0. wp. com/.../thigh-gapppp. jpg? resize=620%2C303

http://media. tumblr. com/tumblr_mer4cg2QY41qdhsxp. png

• ooooh fuck.

bro don't get caught in this shit storm. you're gonna have a terrible time.

• i wish it was that simple :(

• i feel you, vanity seems to run this world. i hate it why can't we just be normal people :(

• all it takes is one guy, the right guy, and you can be yourself until the ends of time.

• Ok thigh gap is very sexy. But the whole thigh dont have to gap. Its the spot that you can see air through the bottom of your pussy and the top of your thighs. If you have that little triangle its good. To get it i would guess squats, leg flys, hamstring curls. Watch what you eat! Iots of leg excirsing

• Don't worry about it. There are plenty more who do not care about the thigh gap at all

• Not without surgery! Just be proud of your body!

• Eat healthy and small portions, do lots of cardio.

• Trust me lots of guys couldn't care less. The whole thing was started by girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Lose as much weight as you need - only way.
    But really some bodies aren't built to have thigh gaps - mine for instance... No possible way it will ever happen.

• No there isn't anything you can do... Thigh gaps have to do with your bones not fat

• The only way I got it was going on a hardcore diet

• Squats maybe? Pretty sure thats for your butt though... Go vegetarian for awhile possibly?