Help. I'm wondering what to wear for interviews?

I'm wondering what to wear for interviews at Sonic Drive in or at target. I'm 18 years old female and this will be my first job. I know, I'm 18. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I always prefer 3 piece but ant thing that make you look like professional and confident will work and ask other people that have gone through this process cuz there are special dress for specific impression which you will like to put on management there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look professional but practical. You want to send the message that you'll be able to work hard. I'd go with slacks a nice button down or blouse and a blazer or cardigan. Do not wear heels unless they're less than 2 inches.

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing wrong with overdressing for an interview, so for Sonic I'd suggest wearing your favorite pair of roller skates along with a tasteful jumper.

And then for Target you could just rock it in a pair of khakis and red polo shirt so that you go in there with confidence like you already got the job.

• You made me laugh there!

• it doesn't matter just look formal and don't forget the high heels

What Girls Said 2

• Just dress conservatively.. Make sure your hair is nicely done, and is in place.. And don't overdo the makeup.. Less is very often more.

• Always overdress. My go to is always black pants, blavk heels and a button up.