How do I look in this outfit? Is it ok to wear to school?

I just want to know how this looks on me and whether I should wear it to school. I live in florida so I won't be cold XD.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear what makes you happy dont care about what anyone says... with that being said I advise you not to wear it mainly because you look half naked and nothing will keep it from falling off , dont get me wrong if my classmate showed up wearing something like that i would be thrilled enough to keep looking at her boobs and for that particular reason dont wear it... unless you want attention then defintely wear it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very short to wear for class. Wear tights or legging capris with it and it will be perfect.

What Guys Said 35

• what the fuck is keeping the dress from falling off?

• People dress appropriately for the occasion.
    Just as you dress professionally when you go to a job interview, you should also dress appropriately for school.

That outfit looks like you're about to head to the club to get your ass felt up by men.
    Not quite appropriate for school, and not the right fit for you either.

• I would have loved it if the girls had worn things like that.

But to be honest, I think it's a bit too revealing. Great for an evening out, but it would stand out in a bad way in a more formal or professional environment.

• you're in ollege. where whatever you want. also, that dress doesn't fit you

• It looks a little odd to wear for school but more so because it doesn't fit that well. It feels like its kinda slipping off you

• Might struggle to pass dress code if high school - For college, I don't know it just seems more of a club dress to me.

• Black = Awesome 💁

• Looks sexy but thats not for school though

• Oh my god that's so fucking sexy :D

• it's a good looking dress but not sure if your boobies fill it out completely. it's also very short, not what I would wear to school

• It will distract the guys in school.

• not sure if its school friendly
    But I think you look great in it :P

• i've never been fond of those type of dresses/skirts... doesn't show off the best part of a woman's body... hips/ass/torso/thighs

reminds me of a birdie

• Is the dress meant for shorter girls? It looks like it can barely reach to cover your breasts. Open shoulders dress (I have no idea what those are called) and the color reminds me cocktail dresses instead of something casual that is fit for school. I'd rethink if I were you.

• maybe where something that doesn't look like it will fall down at the slightest tug, especially if you are wearing it to school

• im no censor and i think people should wear what makes them happy but just know if you do wear that to school those guys are going to be filling their spank banks like crazy that day.

looks sexy, if that is what your going for.. you got it

• That dress isn't conducive to your body type... it doesn't flatter you at all and I seriously doubt that's your dress... who's is it?

• It looks fine... just don't forget your gym shorts for phys ed.!

• I think it looks great on you but it depends on the school dress code and if it says that you can wear something like that.

• Not really suitable for school

• Schooool? Not okay for school

• Don't this this will be a good dress for school

• Looks like u don't have boobs lol

• You wear clothes to school?

• No that's not school appropriate

• It looks like its going to fall off of you.

• O. O

• Not okay and it looks bad tbh.

• Very nice!

• not quite the dress to wear to school, you are very sexy in it and could maybe wear it out though.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 24

• Depends on your school's dress code. I live in Canada, so I would have been absolutely freezing in this outfit, but we also weren't allowed straps thinner than 4 inches or any bottoms shorter than 2 inches above the knee. I think it would be more appropriate for school if you wore it with a cardigan or something, it's cute though.

• It's cute and you're obviously very attractive to even think about wearing it, but I don't think it's appropriate for school. A date? Sure. Clubbing? Go for it, but not for school. Besides, we do need the boys to be able to concentrate on their education, don't we?

• I mean no cuz you look naked.

• It just looks like a makeshift dress with a shirt or a piece of cloth for the skirt and a bra on top to hold it in place. :? I think it's too short and not really flattering on your figure, especially the chest area. It just kinda hangs there, looking like it's going to fall off at any moment. Just be careful with it on, if you ever decide to wear it out wherever, it doesn't look very secure.

• It looks really cute. A lot fancier than what I would wear but that's just me

• At first I thought it was a guy in a dress but now I'm Tottally confused
    And too revealing for school

• it's so short its basically a shirt. also I think you're wearing it lower than its supposed to be worn. I would suggest pulling it up a bit and putting on some leggings or something under it.

• That's a shirt... not a dress. You look like you're missing pants. Looks very unpractical - you'll be sitting on your bare legs and also panties on anything + it has the 'potential' of falling off of you.

• I don't think you should wear it. Not only is it too short, but not gonna lie you don't have a big enough chest to fill it out so it won't look like it'll slip off at anytime.

• hmmmmmm personally i wouldn't wear this to school

• looks like a shirt that you pulled down to cover the tiny bits of your pussy.

ill fitting at best, don t wear it girl
    maybe at the beach but it still doesn t flatter your boobs

• Seems a little to revealing for school.

• Way too short to wear to class, maybe if you put on some leggings/tights and a cardigan, it would actually look quite nice!

• A little inappropriate for school in my opinion, but if you really wanted to wear it then wear it. No one should tell you otherwise.

• If your in high school, unless you wanna get suspended I suggest not

• Not in my school.

• I personally don't like it. It's too short and definitely not school appropriate.

• Not a school dress...

• Very sexy and cute, but it seem to short for school

• I would say no? It seems quite revealing for school.

• Why the neec to show a lot of back , legs , chest? To school lol that don't even looj like a dress.

• I personally would not wear this to school. You are showing too much skin. You go to school to get an education so start dressing more modestly.

• no lol way too short

• That is way too revealing to wear to school...