How does these look?

How does these look?
How do they look? I've been told again that they are awful

• Good
  • Bad
  • Ok

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They look terrible

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 17

• They are, to be honest. Maybe for your eye makeup, dark eyebrows do look better since you have the really dark eyeshadow and mascara going on, but those are still too dark. I mean maybe not too dark but really solid-looking and too contrasting with your rather wispy lashes, which look really nice from what I can see.

Here's a good video tutorial for filling in eyebrows that you'd maybe want to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18vN1jjS54

• The over all shape is good, me personally I think they're a little to heavy drawn on. Maybe try a light hand with your brow product. But that's from just looking at the brows maybe they look good with the makeup you have on but no way to tell.

When it comes down to brows the only thing that's going to matter is if you like how they look. Everyone has personally preferences to shape, thickness or thinness, arch or no arch, color and product.

• Don't use black eyeliner on your brows, it's too harsh. Use a dark brown pencil and draw only the parts where you see gaps with a light hand. You want your brow to look less defined in the front and more defined in the back.

• Not my style at all. ): Sorry. I guess thats me. But people say I dress like boy! lol

• sorry but that looks too much

• Don't mind that they are big but there is WAY to much color and it just looks unnatural in a bad way

• Go for 50% less...

• Nope. Just stop doing that. Why are you doing this to yourself? Go natural, or close to it. Eyebrows like that? Awful. I don't care if you look like Aniston, it's just not okay.

• Even if I hate the natural look?

• Yeah, of course. But you asked a question, and I'm just answering you honestly. If you feel more confident with these, go ahead and keep doing it.

• I know, I was just asking to see what people on GaG thought

• did you use sharpie for those?

• I personally don't like them... at all

• Try something more natural 😁

• They're too thick to me 😕

• Too thick.

• You do you, girl!

• They look fake. Eyebrows should not look drawn on.

• Yeah they do look awful...

• It's hard to say for sure without seeing the whole face. But it does seem like it's too much.