I can't get my hair all the way straight?

i have a crappy cheap flat iron and i use good conditioner and shampoo products but no matter what I can never get my hair completely straight, it sucks. And i can definitely not get it thin straight or anything like pin straight :( what is my problem is it my hair or my iron bc i should be able to straighten it the way i want no matter what

What Guys Said 2

• Go to the person who does your hair there is a process they can do to help and they can also give suggestions.

• No pics?

• Nah
      Doesn't matter anyways I just want to know what I'm doing wrong if it's my iron or what

What Girls Said 1

• im cringing imaging what you have done to your hair
    try to keep the temp on 325 and keep the iron between your hair for a min -45 sec between each section and cool off each section before you put in down im assuming you have curly hair the heat from your hair if you dont cool it off its gonna cause it to get frizzy like when its humid out