Which bag looks the best out of these 3?

black:
light pink:

turquoise:
they're the same style just in different colors. which one would you buy? which one do you like the most out of these 3?

• black
  • light pink
  • turquoise

Most Helpful Guy

• you wanna stand out? get the fucking turquoise

you wanna be classy? get the light pink

you wanna blend in? go with black

• Agreed. This bag I suppose is meant to be understated and classy so turquoise is okay but not the best style for a popper.

The design is understated and classy so the pink with black lining does a good job of that. AND the good thing about pink over the black one is it will go with more color combos involving brown.

I'm not big on wearing pink but I'd go pink on this one.

• I feel so bad for those Dad's Whole Foods or where ever I usually take part of a to go brown bag and give them info on what styles bag is and the designers that are also making that kind of bag that year.

Last Christmas a Dad was like that bag my daughter wants one but I don't know where. It was a quilted leather with gold and leather chain strap and I knew at least 4 other big name designers had something similar.

So I wrote down black quilted leather with chain gold and leather strap, the 5 designers I thought he should ask for and sent him to Nordstrom to ask to see each of them.

I would never ask my Dad or boyfriend to buy me clothes, bags or perfume. The look of bewilderment is hilarious. Even a necklace is challenging if I don't give parameters or hints to pay attention to what I already own. ☺️

One of the things I love about men!

• @sjoes006 for $50-$75 that lasted a really long time. Very good use of the money I would say, smart spending. Well I guess everyone is like that, like I won't spend too much on an exhaust but I spent $900 on my motorcycle helmet lol. Kinda sucks when your lifestyle has to mirror the lifestyle your live in huh. I understand that not everyone needs or wants luxury cars and a nice condo and designer clothing products, some people like to live a more simpler life and still go to their very professional jobs. At least they can always ask you for advice :D hahaa

Most Helpful Girl

• Love Kate Soade but not really this style bag because if it falls on the car floor or off the chair at a restaurant everything dumps out. And it is too big for a date night bag.

Out of the three though this one looks best in pink because of the contrast between the pink and black lining. It is too simple of a bag to be all black in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• turquoise:

• I like the black - Most classy

• Black goes with everything. You can't go wrong.

What Girls Said 13

• I always stick to black unless I have a lot of black purses because it tends to go with everything and does not get as dirty as lighter colours x

• The pink one!
    It is a delicate, elegant choice!
    Very lovely, and it's a neutral color so you can wear it with anything!! <3

• Black looks more elegant and classy. Plus it will go with any outfit you own. Unless your wearing brown.

• the black one looks best among these

• Definitely the black one.. Because it will quite simply go with anything.

• I like the turquoise the best.

• Ooo pink and turquoise are my favorite colors... but I chose black 😝; it's most versatile and can easily go with more outfits.

• :o i love kate spade! get the black one- can pair it with any outfit :)

• Light pink... .. it's the best color out of those.

• blck goes with everything but the pink is nice

• black is always good

• Go with black. It goes with almost everything.

• I don't know why, but I voted the turquoise. However, it's difficult to match it with everything. For practical reasons, choose the black, unless you already have one.