How do you feel about facial hair trends?

Guys around the globe seem to be more interested in showing off their facial hair. What are your thoughts about it? Any styles you wish would be burned for witchcraft, burried forever, or tossed into a fiery volcano? Any styles you absolutly adore? Maybe there are some guys who like certain styles, but can't seem to grow that epic facial hair they so desire.

Thoughts? Comments?

I'd have to say, the unkempt, scruffy look is just terrible. It looks like you've been trapped in your parent's basement without a mirror or razer. For most guys, anyway. I know of one or two who pulled it off. That's pretty much the only one I abhor.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Do people really style their facial hair... I just don't like shaving and tend to avoid it when it's not necessary...

• Hahaha. Yes! Did you not see the Christmas ornaments guys put in their Duck Dynesty beards? That was seriously amusing.

• It doesn't bother me I can't grow hair cause of my disease.

• I'm growing some side burns ^^

What Girls Said 6

• In different.

• I personally love the scruffy look. Not too much into beards tho.

• I don't know I prefer clean shaven or some scruff.
    Big beards aren't attractive to me.

• I LOVE facial hair. The more the better.

• ew no eeeeeewwwwww i hate thick beards

• I'm not a beard fan, but scruffy stubble I don't mind, but I would say shave, clean shaven for me!