Share a beauty hack that saved your ass?

Lets see... My mom makes me rinse my hair in apple cider vinegar once a week, something she learned from her grandmother. xD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there's all the standard-issue stuff like Preparation H for bags under yr eyes, and white eyeliner on the insides of yr eyes to make them look bigger and more awake... but, I'll assume you know all that already.

This isn't really a hack, but... if yr normally a spazface like me, then, sleep deprivation will actually make you move more gracefully and fluidly.
    Yep.
    Like, if I wanna wear a flowy gown, and have a nice slinky walk and general comportment to match? #illsleeplateriswear

Finally, the use of eyeshadow palettes to accentuate yr d├ęcolletage/bustline is severely underrated.

• I've never heard of using eyeshadow on your bustline. With my artistic skills though, I'd probably just look like I was motorboated by a homeless man.

• @PippiL Hah lol, nice visual. It does take some practice.

They've actually started marketing stuff this way. For instance, www.amazon.com/.../B001G75PWY

With THAT product (abs), they should try to find a way to market toward the boy audience, really. Bc girls know we can just use stuff in our existing kits, for way less $$ than that. lol

But, yeah, you'd be surprised at the effects you can create when yr gna wear a low-cut or strapless dress. MmHMM girl.

• Definitely trying this one.

What Guys Said 6

• If you can't afford diet pills, slip chopped red peppers into your anus. It causes a reaction to loosen your bowels forcing your body to cramp and purge.

If you prefer in and out with the finger down the throat, eat peanut butter because it tastes the same coming up as it does going down

• squats and sit ups
    still no personality though

• Mom always forced me to wash face and hands whenever I came from outside
    Had an acne free journey.

• I just heard that about the apple cider vinegar... it is suppose to make hair look super shiny?

I will have to pick some up for my daughter.

• squats situps presses and pulls. running and bike

• Get yourself one of those vibrator things for your face.

Foreo? I think they're called.

What Girls Said 9

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri1CQ68LiLA

Just found this yesterday night, I tried it and today my hair looks nice and wavy, even if it didn't come out thhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri1CQ68LiLAt. I seriously suck at doing my hair but this came out good.

https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=Ri1CQ68LiLA

this shows it's best to fill in completely your lips with lip liner, to get your lipstick to last more. I love how the hot pink lipstick looks over red lip liner. And also I can layer two lipsticks to make a new color!

• How does that help you? I'm interested. =)
    Hmmmm my beauty hack - coconut oil with castor oil: rub it on your scalp > sleep with it on and wash it off the next day: hair grows faster, healthier and you improve scalp circulation.

• My mom taught me to steam my face during that time of the month. It really helps with breakouts - at least for me :)

• Wear leggings under your jeans if it's cold out, saved my ass :)

• Sun block, and the less make up you wear the better your skin will look, what you eat you can put on your face.

• Whitening my teeth with lemon and baking soda.

• My moroccan friend swears on putting a raw egg in her hair.
    Apparently it makes it really shiny, but since I'm blessed with natural shiny hair I've never tried it.

• Oh and putting craberry juice in her hair to make it redder (because there are no red head shampoos like there are for brown/blonde haired people)

• That's nasty as hell

• When you run out of makeup remover, use vaseline.

• Using baby powder on my hair when I have no time to wash it.