What do you think of this dress? Do you think it's sexy/pretty?

I was thinking of wearing this on Valentine's day

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• you look great! I wish i could dress up too this valentines. but probably its just skinny jeans and tank top. lol

What Guys Said 6

• It looks great.. love the color and would love that dress on any women

• You look sexy

The dress doesn't matter

• Girl you look good, but maybe a wee tiny bit too tight around the middle? You have the figure that would look good in anything though. If you want to wear it, go for it. Something more floaty at your hips would be a killer look for you.

• It looks pretty.

• no, you're fat haha.

• You're fat

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know. I guess I am detail crazy! haha! I kinda like the princess look where it poof at that bottom!
    g03.a.alicdn.com/.../...ice-Casual-Women-Dress.jpg

• Hmmmm not the best dress for your figure. Maybe try something more in an A-line style.

aelida.com/.../aline-dress.jpg

• why not wear it!!!

• The dress looks good. Though I think it shows off any extra fat on your body to much. Probably something more loose would look better. Still if your comfortable with it then go for it.

• A great Valentine's day colour and style. Might be A LITTLE too tight/short to be comfortable though.

• It's okay. Nothing special.

• I'm going to be honest, I think that the dress is way too tight and accentuates your unflattering parts. I think you should go for a looser, flowy dress

• I would say it is too tight for your figure, but it's your choice.