May I know what brand and model of glasses this is?

I like this pair of glasses but I'm not sure what brand or model it is. It looks like a raybans. Help?
May I know what brand and model of glasses this is ?

please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those just look kind of like Asian glasses to me. In countries like Japan and China, glasses are dirt cheap. They're not big name brands. You can get frames like these + eye appointment + lens for about $30 average as oppose to hundreds of dollars like in the U. S., and they also tend to look a lot more trendy like this.

My sister couldn't believe it when she visited and had a field day buying glasses, bought like 5 of them, since she thought they were more fashionable than any of the glasses in the U. S. and dirt cheap.

• I'm pretty sure this is a raybans... I just don't know what model.

• Ah darn, afraid I can't help you there. But it might be worth checking out some of the online stores in Asia, maybe under Ray-Bans, and try to find a match there.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I didn't know glassses had brands💁🏻

What Girls Said 1

• You can get frames like that for 30 lei at a normal shop, no brand.
    Or when mom comes home I will ask her the brand of her glasses because they are like that. 😂

• Maybe try with words like "classic" or "old fashioned", because this frame shape is in that category I would say.