Looking to buy more heels. Which one looks good?

A.
Looking to buy more heels. Which one looks good?B.
C.

D.

Just did some online shopping and brought A and B

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above! You need them all! Trust me. Especially the electric blue suede. And how are you not going to strut around in your form fitting black dress without D?

What Guys Said 14

• B. Looks like it would go with more outfits. A, C, and D all look like they need very specific outfits or they would clash, and spend most the time in your closet.

• 1. You are gorgeous!
    2. It depends on your outfit. Given you are blonde, blue is a great color for you as is black. Since you can pull off the blue shoes, that is good for you. I like the rest as well too.

• @askerI am serious. You are aWAY too good looking tgat any pair of shoes would likely work we ith you nut it really depend on the outfit, With a tradition black skirt, for instance, Id go with B maybe. You'd needa white blouse to givebalance. With shoes C and D, I'd recommend taupe or black pants. The leopard print is hot, but not for work.

• Again, you are a fucking rughteis blonde! Forgiveme, but ghat's Southern Comfort 100-proof plus OJ letting me be less inhibited. arock it girlfriend coz you can!

• I like C the most, though when worn and in combination with the right outdit the others may look nice as well :D

• B and D are way classy!!

• the 1st 1

• Well I'm a guy. So I have no experiences with heels. However, they all look sexy and great for the office.

• B is my favorite :)

• A is nice

• The first one looks good, but the thing over the toes doesn't look great. And I'm not a fan of snakeskin

• D. they are the most attractive. :)

• I'm not a big of any of them but d are best, then c.

• e) none of the above

• Lmao I upvoted because it tickled me but I don't agree. I want to shop with you @Asker ;p

• Don't, they're a huge turnoff and they wreak havoc on your spine

• I like the c

What Girls Said 20

• I like the second ones, I don't like the tassels on A and I think animal patterns look a little tacky.

On the other hand I think you should choose the ones that will complement the majority of your clothes.

• I wear blue!

• hmm i like C and D.

• They're all pretty nice, but I love the first, the blue pair.

• i like the last pair of heels

• Black and white ones..

• A or B... Nice. =)

• A word of warning, heels without platforms on the front are the most painful contraptions on God's green earth.

• I love B! So cute.

• I picked B!

• Honestly I don't like any of those. The first ones are the worst.
    I say the last are the best

• C or D

• C or d

• The last ones. I love snake skin.

• i dont wear heels but C here.

• ew at all, D if i had to choose

• 1 number one o

• d or a

• I don't like any, i prefer w/o prints..

• These are all ugly as fuck