Which one should I do?

I know, like this would change life or something...
But yeah. Which one should I do?Or

P. S.: I know that I don't have the best painting skills. 😂

• Green ombre with brown hair
  • Purple ombre with black hair

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's even considered an Ombre when it's that far down. That's more just getting your tips dyed, lol.

But the teal goes better with your complexion, and I suggest you ask them to balayage it into an ombre so it's more natural looking.

Balayage:
    www.evachung.co/.../hair-banner-copy.png

Ombre:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bcf38158c8.jpg

But its your hair, do what you want. I just personally think a combined balayage with an ombre looks better than a straight up ombre.

• I'm no master at painting as I have stated above, but thanks. ☺

• Yes, I know, but I figured you would've at least badly painted to the point where an ombre is supposed to be. So I was just letting you know yours is more just the level of getting your ends dip-dyed.

What Guys Said 12

• My vote goes to purple.
    Both are really cool colors, but the darkness of the purple makes a nice blend with the black I'd say. The green doesn't necessarily make a bad blend with the brown (if you choose to do that), but it isn't as good as purple and black.

From an artistic perspective, black goes with everything pretty much-- I mean, black is basically a combination of all colors. (You can also substitute black for doing shadows when one paints, but that is another story lol).
    Green and brown can be iffy though.
    It all really depends on the shade of brown and stuff. Sometimes they don't really go together.

• Purple ombre with black hair

• I would pick black and purple

• Oh please do purple ombre with black hair, that looks better on you, wait is that preliminary plan for the emo style?

• Purple! 😛

• Is that the same room you snapped me in🙂

• purple + black
    I like green/turqoise hair but not in combination with brown.

• Purple with black wins.

• in my opinion the brown hair suits you soo much better. Green with it looks awesome too.

• both x

@TheBraveLion

• #2 purple is better :)

What Girls Said 4