am I hot ? like, jww. am I hot, or cute, or pretty? (guys please)

would you guys approach me in the hallways? I mean, I smile a lot and I love to laugh. But people are always put off. I'm not ugly, right ?

sorry, its just been bugging me. a lot.

check out my profile, and add me. :]]

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say your more cute then anything. Not ugly, but not hot and not exactly pretty. To be brutally honest, in the picture you look like you have a babyface. Now, that doesn't mean you look like that all the time, just my opinion on your photo. I don't think guys will approach you in the halls and fight each other for dates with you, but I think you won't repluse them and your cute enough to have one or two like you if you show them some interest. Laughing and smiling a lot is fine, as long as your voice isn't an annoying cackle. I recall a Seinfeld episode where Jerry was so annoyed by his girlfriends laugh that he went out of his way to keep her from laughing. Now, that's extreme, but you get the point. those laughs are rare anyway. Smiling a lot is great, and it can kinda hint to a guy that you might be interested if you smile a lot and laugh at all his jokes.

What Guys Said 9

• You're cute and all, but that's just by seeing you're face. how you dress, and so many other things factor into whether I'll approach or not.

• You're asking for anonymous people to give an opinion of whether you are hot or not. Are you understanding this? It's really stupid.

For what it's worth, in my opinion, you are not my type. Should that be a damper on your day? No. Are you "unapproachable"? No. Does smiling a lot and loving to laugh put people off? Depends, what are you laughing and what does your laughter sound like? :/

To be honest if you have to ask this you'll be an eyesore for your boyfriend. Poor guy.

• Your VERY cute lol

• from what I could see you are an attractive girl. you are approchable I would assume from what you said but it also depends on your body language

• You're pretty...

pretty CUTE.

haha, seriously though, you are good looking.

I'm not a fan of straight bangs, but other than that, you look really good.

• ya, your totaly cute, you sound like my type of girl!

• You are a sexy woman.

• I'd tap that.

• You are simply adorable :)

What Girls Said 1

• ..Umm. Do you really have to ask guys over line their opinions about you?! I don't think you need any reassurance, I mean..Your User name is.."Little Miss Adorable", you must be satisfied with your appearance.