Is she nervous or already over me?

there's this girl she started talking to me in the library 1 day and I just fell for her hard and I gave her my cell phone number and she called me and asked me if I thought she was cute and all that and I was like ye and I said I gtg because I was busy then she started walking slow so I can catch up with her but I was too shy and now she just kinda tries to avoid contact with me... but her friend still stares at me then her laughing and I heard her say hey its him and the girl I like just looks at me quickly then looks away...my friends tell me to kick it with her but I think its weird any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're right. It is weird. I mean maybe she just feels weird now that you have already disclosed that you think she's cute and all that. Honestly..you might want to keep looking. As hard as you fell for her..she should be mature enough that if she wanted something out of it she would try taking or at least texting or something. She shouldn't be making it so awkward if she wants to take it somewhere..there are other girls out there!

What Girls Said 2

• that is weird because she sounds like she likes you too. But maby not leting it show so much so fast that you like her some times when a guy admits that he likes a girl then she is satisfided with her self and moves on. But if she quick looks at you than she is probably shy and doesn't know what to say. So you should go up to her, and you lead the conversation.

• Id bet she is shy...shes luck too though:p

What Guys Said 1

• You're not going to accept the invitation. Leave it be, you're just not ready, no shame in that.