Why shouldn't men buy shoes for a woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• I only used to buy shoes for one person. My mum. She had the same size foot. I miss her so much!. I would never buy shoes for anyone else. It is really hard to buy shoes for someone else. Take her with you!.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why not. I've bought shoes for my wife including a pair of very fetischy heels. www.shoebuy.com/.../pleas329796_135695_jb.jpg

If you have good taste and she doesn't have a problem with it then it's fine.

• Oh those look so painful 😢

• OK yeah, that makes sense. They remind me of how a ballerina stands on her tiptoes and how gross and deformed their feet get after years of doing that, lol.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 14

• Not all men understand womens sizes. We're like a size and a half to two sizes off.
    For example, a mans 10 might be a womens 8.

• Because he's bound to pick wrong.

• Because shoes are very tricky. You have to try them on before you buy them... To make sure they fit properly.

• Because I have size 12 feet and it's even hard for me to find shoes. I wouldn't expect a guy to know where to find appropriate shoes, lol. My husband certainly has no idea.

• Where do you shop?

I was a euro 41.5 before having babies, now I'm a euro 42. My sneakers are size 11.5, except my adidas's which are sz 12.

Girl can you fit into a euro 42? If so, the world is yr fucking oyster. My closet is full of top brand sz 42's that I got for 75, 80, sometimes 90 percent off retail.
      In fact, all the US premium outlets are having Presidents' day sales right this weekend -- you might wanna ring up the YSL/Gucci/Prada/Jimmy Choo outlets at Cabazon or Woodbury, and see what they have.

Of course, if you wear even a half size bigger than that then yr fucked. ):

• Do you have wide hips? Like, yr quads are more diagonal-ways when yr running? Bc yeah that would exacerbate the flat feet problem.

Same problem that's common in girls with thigh-gap.

• @redeyemindtricks: I don't know about my hips and I definitely don't have a thigh gap. Anyways, my feet are among the least of my concerns when it comes to problems with my body.

• My husband did this for me once. He brought home a size 5. I wear a size 9.

• My boyfriend bought me a couple of shoes during the years together. He knows my size and the kind of shoes I may like. It happened quite often that we were around shopping and I looked at some pair of shoes and told him they were really nice and after some time he bought me that pair of shoes so he was sure I liked it.

• my dad did that for me once. from a foreign airport, he bought me flat pointy gypsy style shoes with pom poms at the tip & the shoes didn't fit. i appreciae the gesture but i didn't kno what to do with it

• they're free to buy what ever they want

• cuz fuck shoes

• I guess the only issue would ne sizes. Because mens sizes is different than womans sizes
    Other than that there's no good reason why he shouldn't.

• It is difficult to understand my style... If he buy ugly I not want tell him ugly... Then I not want to wear :o 😬

• You have to try shoes out before buying them.

• I guess if it's not something the woman likes, she wouldn't wear it and it'll be wasted.

• He'll be picking with his dick and we don't want to wear unpleasant shoes to support your fetish.

What Guys Said 8

• He's bound to fail picking what she really wants

• Ummm... I have before and she loved them. I found some long boots for that she loves, some hikers, some heels, etc.,

I buy her clothes too and she always wheres them... says I have great taste.

• cause I wouldn't have a clue what shoes to buy , I definity would not buy the pair she wanted

• Because put bluntly, most of us don't know what the hell we're doing in that area.

• Word.. I'm looking and I can't decide.. lol

• Because you can't be sure that it is the right fit.

• When you say buy do you mean pay for the shoes the women picks out or pick out ones we like?

• Because we don't want to be walking ATM's for other people.

• In the name of GENDER EQUALITY we must stop giving women anything extra.

Pay for yourself.