Let's play the 'What are you wearing game, Describe everything that you are wearing in detail?

You automaticly get a 'bravery like' if you mention what type and colour underwear XD

Updates:
XD
a lot of brave people here aha, keep 'em coming

0|0
29|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A black and grey donegal Irish flat cap imported from the Aran Islands, a white t-shirt with a dark grey cardigan with shelled buttons and a folded collar, medium to dark shade jeans blue in color, white socks, white tennis shoes a stainless steel and gold plated/trimmed vintage pulsar watch and a vintage single diamond 14k gold custom made ring.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• Red cami, red lacey bra, black yoga pants, leopard print thong, fitbit, and my grandmother's heart locket.

0|4
    0|0
  • A robe that I knitted out of my hair.

7|1
    0|0
  • Disney TankTop lol with matching blue undies (boy shorts style)

0|2
    0|0
  • Black stretch jeans, army green top with demin jacket. Black ankle socks, skin-coloured bra and black underwear. Black ear-studs, golden necklace with a horse and an elastic band around my wrists.
    Not for long though, I'm about to shower and go to bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • A red tank top that says "I do naughty nicely" and black boyshorts.

2|1
    0|0
  • Do you really want to know?

I'm wearing black merino wool long underwear, top and bottom. Black track pants, and a black turtleneck under a navy blue college hoodie. I'm wearing tall wool socks that are kinda brown. :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Greenish-blue bikini panties, black bra, black tank, and and black and white plaid sweats.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a light pink tank top and grey and pink striped pajama pants. I also have on fuzzy pink socks.

0|2
    0|0
  • From the bottom, black stiletto heel pumps, black VS bikini panties, light gray mid-thigh length miniskirt, black leather belt with silver buckle, and a 3/4 sleeve button-front maroon silk blouse, no bra.

0|2
    0|0
  • Im lying in bed naked. Wearing only the sheet and blankets that cover me.

0|1
    0|0
  • A blue t shirt & shorts not much else but a pair of briefs.

0|2
    0|0
  • Jeans and a sweater. Red lace thong, black bra.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a Pierce the veil shirt. the shirt is kinda like black with some Galaxy shit going on. I'm wear a black bra and blue underwear.

0|1
    0|0
  • white henleys tank top, black shorts with fruits on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Light pink bikini underwear

0|1
    0|0
  • I am wearing a pair of black bikini panties neon green jogging shorts yellow and pink socks and a neon pink jogging shirt with built in support and black with pink swoop nike running shoes! Out for a nightly jog.

0|2
    0|0
  • black spaghetti strap tank top, black leggings, no bra and blue/pink striped underwear.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have already posted this question before. Uh, try to get a little original.

0|0
    0|0
  • A grey tank top, pink monkey bed shorts

Underwear? Yeahhhh nope lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue-gray button down shirt, sweatpants, wool socks, and grayish/purplish 'hipsters' underwear...

0|1
    0|0
  • white pj pants and big ass blue hoody
    you'll give a like to people who tell the color of their undies thats gag prostitution

1|0
    0|0
  • Semi unbottoned dark red shirt, yoga pants. Nude colored lace bra and pink cheeky undies

0|2
    0|0
  • Just a T-shirt no bra or panties

0|2
    0|0
  • im naked with a pink thong on ahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not wearing anything 😂😂 in currently taking a bath

0|0
    0|0
  • just knickers

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice, what type and colour? ;)

• Show All
    • I don't understand 😂

• Don't worry XD I'm sleep deprived, I'm not making much sense today XD

• All black thermal pants and shirt. A pink bra and pink underwear. And some gray ankle socks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grey boy shorts panties with lace panels on the hips and lace lining all the edges and a seethrough sweater with a deep red bra with lace going around really lacy straps

0|1
    0|0
    • Holly shit, that's so fucking hot :D

• Show All
    • Sounds good to me ;)

• Jesus I forgot how much fun we had 😉 I'm the girl from this convo by the way. I got a new account

What Guys Said 13

• I could swear I answered this question at some point recently. Then again, I could be going crazy.

Nevertheless, I am currently wearing a black t-shirt with a Pink Floyd design on it. (The design looks something like this:)
    imgc.allpostersimages.com/.../...-poster-print.jpg

I also am wearing jeans...
    and...
    FOR THE BRAVERY LIKE...
    *gathers courage*
    Blue boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calvin klein black. : D : D : D. You heard me right ladies : D

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm wearing PJs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm actually hanging on my bed, with a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Nothing amazing, a regular outfit and black boxers. Anyway, I'm going to get naked in a short amount of time fo it will soon be time to go to bed and reconciliate with my privates... If you see what I mean ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think every claim should be corroborated by pic. Wait, I should but something on before going public with request.

0|0
    0|0
  • All black everything :)
    Socks, basketball shorts, t-shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • This t-shirt
    www.thudrumble.com/.../mixwellchromeroyal.jpg

some baggy comfortable sweatpants and some grey boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • green basketball shorts and a white tshirt. thats all really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing..

Ok.. Ladies.. Don't PM for noodz.. I have feelings too.

1|0
    0|0
  • White T, grey running shorts with supposedly reflective neon orange trim, and white socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and basketball shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short shorts and a thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's yellow in front and brown on da rear hahahahahahaha...

0|0
    0|0