Guys, do you think one hidden (like you can only see it when a girl is in a bikini, bra and underwear, or naked) is attractive or sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• it really depends on if it fits you, some look good some dont. Don't get a tramp stamp though. I would suggest getting you name upside down just below your neck.

What Guys Said 9

• sure I like it when has a couple of tattoos, even certain more visible tattoos are ok to me. I'm not into something like sleeves though.

• I'm not a fan of ink on chicks, but that's just me.

• I think that they look really good, as long as they are tasteful, and they aren't excessive. It's definitely attractive.

• well it depends what they are of but I'm sure it could be sexy. ones that only you can see when you are naked are sexier only because it makes the people who see you naked feel special because not everyone gets to see it.

• I don't reallyl ike tattoos on girls tbh but some actully do look good

• No I don't like them on girls too much.

• hell yeah, such a huge turn on!

• oh my goodness YES :)

• If you are getting tattoos, go sexy and make it so you can only see it when you are naked...

What Girls Said 0