Ladies, would you wear this on the beach?

Most Helpful Girl

• HELL YES 😍
    Most high street brands such as VS, Topshop and H&M only do mainstream because that's what's sells.

• That is a hell of a bathing suit. I'm glad to see a woman that confident!

What Girls Said 9

• You could've just said: thong.
    No... no I wouldn't.

• No. I don't like the feeling of sand up my butt.

• I would not. I do not like showing my body that much.

• It's not that small. I could wear it.

• i don't think i would

• I'd prefer not having the cheeks of my ass exposed, so no.

• No way, I'd feel so exposed...

• No I wouldn't wear this. I would be uncomfortable the whole time.

• No, I'd rather have my entire ass covered, thank you.

What Guys Said 3

• Do girls actually wear thong bikinis at the beach or is that only a fantasy in the SI swimsuit issue? I live in California which prides itself on being liberal yet I've never once seen a girl in a thong bikini at the beach, not even the really sexually open feminists. Puritanism apparently still runs strong in our culture.

• Really? I'm stuck in the People's Republic of Commiefornia, too, but I have to see girls wearing those all the time. I'm pretty sure you can get cited for wearing them, thongs got popular back in the 80s and got banned. I don't see how these are any different. What part of Kalifornia do you happen to be in?

• Oh, that explains it. A lot more feminazis up there than here in Southern California who tend to cover themselves up in all sorts of God awful drab. In general they are a lot more hardcore there than here. Here girls tend to run around in skimpy stuff like that and buy in to T-shirt and social media socialism, legalize weed, crap like that.

• But Speedo style bathing trunks for men are shunned in the US, of course.

• Hello yeah