Who thought Marilyn Monroe is soo hot?

Who thought Marilyn Monroe is soo hot?

I personally think she is basic.

• she hot as Fck
  • she average
  • she is hot in her time.
  • she is basic

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• She definitely had lots of sex appeal, but I think she's overrated compared to many other actresses of her era in terms of beauty:
    Audrey Hepburn:
    www.everythingaudrey.com/.../...hing-Audrey-84.jpg
    Grace Kelly:
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Grace_Kelly_MGM_photo.jpg
    Claudia Cardinal:
    styleforall.weebly.com/.../2342345_orig.jpg

• I looove Grace Kelly! She's so underrated don't you think?

• A big part of Marilyn's attractiveness is in the way she moves. Have you seen any of her films?

If not, watch one of them. Just watch... the way she moves. She just flows, effortlessly, through space. It's like her muscles don't even need to have concentric contractions.
    Even the way she does nonchalant things like sitting down on a couch. It's just all so... lithe. So smooth and perfectly feminine.

So goals, for an awkward spaz chick like me. So goals.

• She had an extreme hourglass shape, which brought her all the fame and everyone started to think that she is hot. But agreed, her face is basic.

• She's beautiful. Also, did you know she was considered plus sized since she wore a size 10? :)

• she looks really unappealing to me, don't understand the rage

• In my opinion she is quite attractive.

• She's alright. I much prefer Audrey Hepburn.

http://i.imgur.com/cB8gGi6.jpg

What Guys Said 4

• She was extremely good looking, but much of her excitement could never be captured in still pictures. She represented both physical "hotness" and a sensuousness that can only be hinted at in photos. The way she moved. The way she spoke. The expressions she would take on.

If you did not live then, it would be close to impossible to see now, even in her movies, just how much she was able to excite America, even the world. She was nowhere near "basic". She was an icon of "sexuality".

• Better than basic, but not "hot as fuck." Audrey Hepburn though? Definitely hot, one of the best looking women to ever live.

• never understood why people fancied her and looked up to her

• Hot is fuck bruh bruh.