Have you got the guts to post a makeup free photo of yours?

Especially the "divas" of gag. The girls with the all-sexy and well thought profile pics. How's the real you?

by the way no rating, commenting, or any other nonsense will happen. and if someone insults you i'll delete his comments.

its just a social experiment to see how comfortable women are in their skin.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• works better if you are not anon bud

What Girls Said 11

• You dare this of us and yet you are completely anonymous your self... get outta here with that BS haha.

• i get it not everyone is comfortable in her real skin... .

• I am in my real skin... how silly of you to say that, especially coming from someone not comfortable enough in their own identity. BOOM!

• here's me at the gym locker room. post workout and shower without makeup.
    i296.photobucket.com/.../IMG_3202_zps0ymfummy.jpg

• I posted a no makeup picture of my on my instagram the night I got home from my district track meet with my medals and my hair was up andI was all sweaty but I won my race with a HUGE personal record. I was so happy I didn't even care and I'm never gonna delete it. Maybe I don't look the best and it's not an amazing picture ever but I don't care.

• Anyways, normally I would never post a picture I don't look great in, but in very special circumstances I will. So I don't know how that helps you hahaha

• If you are so interested look at this.
    https://youtu.be/DhxGmJbkYTs
    Ya know, there are guys who use makeup too...

• I'm almost always makeup free.

• Ahahah I'm always makeup free honey! I'm way too lazy for makeup xD

• I don't see the fairness in posting makeup-less pictures of myself while you remain anonymous.

• People say I look good without makeup and with makeup. I have a very youthful glow to my skin because of my genetics, and I'm Eurasian, so I have the natural Asian/almond eyes, honey tanned complexion and dark eyebrows and etc. My skin doesn't get acne actually, all though I have very small pimples but they're going away, mainly caused from stress. I wouldn't need to have my face contoured because of my facial structure, so a makeup less picture is a breeze for me.

• I rarely wear make but my profile pic has edits and filters because I think it looks cool.

• I won't post a pic here but I have posted some on my fb.

• Nope. I never post my pictures on this website. I have done make-up free on Instagram, though.

• What did you copy and paste this lame response? LMAO

• @Lioness Lol I know right?

What Guys Said 1

• I never wear makeup (as you can see from my Avi) :)