Have you got the guts to post a makeup free photo of yours?

Especially the "divas" of gag. The girls with the all-sexy and well thought profile pics. How's the real you?

Updates:
by the way no rating, commenting, or any other nonsense will happen. and if someone insults you i'll delete his comments.

its just a social experiment to see how comfortable women are in their skin.

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• works better if you are not anon bud

4|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• You dare this of us and yet you are completely anonymous your self... get outta here with that BS haha.

3|1
    0|0
    • i get it not everyone is comfortable in her real skin... .

• I am in my real skin... how silly of you to say that, especially coming from someone not comfortable enough in their own identity. BOOM!

• here's me at the gym locker room. post workout and shower without makeup.
    i296.photobucket.com/.../IMG_3202_zps0ymfummy.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • I posted a no makeup picture of my on my instagram the night I got home from my district track meet with my medals and my hair was up andI was all sweaty but I won my race with a HUGE personal record. I was so happy I didn't even care and I'm never gonna delete it. Maybe I don't look the best and it's not an amazing picture ever but I don't care.

0|1
    0|0
    • Anyways, normally I would never post a picture I don't look great in, but in very special circumstances I will. So I don't know how that helps you hahaha

• If you are so interested look at this.
    https://youtu.be/DhxGmJbkYTs
    Ya know, there are guys who use makeup too...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm almost always makeup free.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahahah I'm always makeup free honey! I'm way too lazy for makeup xD

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't see the fairness in posting makeup-less pictures of myself while you remain anonymous.

1|1
    0|0
  • People say I look good without makeup and with makeup. I have a very youthful glow to my skin because of my genetics, and I'm Eurasian, so I have the natural Asian/almond eyes, honey tanned complexion and dark eyebrows and etc. My skin doesn't get acne actually, all though I have very small pimples but they're going away, mainly caused from stress. I wouldn't need to have my face contoured because of my facial structure, so a makeup less picture is a breeze for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely wear make but my profile pic has edits and filters because I think it looks cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't post a pic here but I have posted some on my fb.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I never post my pictures on this website. I have done make-up free on Instagram, though.

0|1
    0|0
    • i get it not everyone is comfortable in her real skin... .

• What did you copy and paste this lame response? LMAO

• @Lioness Lol I know right?

What Guys Said 1

• I never wear makeup (as you can see from my Avi) :)

0|0
    0|0