Does anybody else hate that overdone makeup look?

you know te one thats always on instagram wherre the girls have thick drawn on eyebrows HEAVY countour and highlight with overdrawn lips. In real life it looks soo odd.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hate it but I do wish they would tone it down and show more of themselves. Their actual beauty. Add a little makeup so the beauty stands out more but overdoing it makes the girls look fake and unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'm not a fan of that caked on make up look.

What Guys Said 4

• Not for me unless it's done very well for a particular look. There's a bartender here who rocks a retro hairstyle and makeup. Most women can't do it.

• I hate that look I associate it with clowns and I don't like clowns.

• I've always like all natural, so I've always preferred no make up, but yeah too much make up is bad.

• Yes, caky and it actually ends up detracting from the natural beauty of the lady in question.

What Girls Said 9

• YESSSS. OMG. It irks my soul! I get so distracted when I see sharpie eyebrows. ESPECIALLY when they are uneven or a female is trying to pull off that straight, vertical line but they don't match or end up looking lke equal signs. Some of the eyebrows are so exaggerated that they look like Jafar. -_-

That much make-up, especially if not professionally done, usually looks ridiculous anywhere besides a stage, a photo shoot, a runway show, or a dance competition. All the contouring is flattering when you are in a position with specialized lighting that will compliment your face when it hits different angles of your face. But in day to day life at Wal-Mart or the park, there's an obvious lighter cheek, forehead, and nose area. It just looks odd.

• OMG YES the instagram one. i don't get it.
    she contours her face, her neck and her boobs LMAO.
    plus everything is so overdrawn like wtf?

• Looks kinda plastic... A lot of beauty youtubers do it as well...

• this very contoured and exaggearated makeup look is made to look good on pics only

• Depends on the person really. I don't like it personally, but each is to their own.

• They look like clowns to me

• I don't really like it but I don't really care what others do to their faces

• Yes, I totally agree. It makes me wonder what they're hiding... >.<

• I don't like it as well and I wouldn't contemplate on doing that on myself, but I don't mind seeing it on other people.