Girls, My wife and her panties?

My wife only buys thongs. I try to get her to but other styles but she won't. She says she knows I like thongs and that's why she gets them. Truth is, I only like thongs during sex. How can I get her to get different styles of panties? I'd buy them myself but then I'd be a creep

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her that you like them during sex however you think she would look sexy in other styles as well. And no, buying your own wife underwear isn't being a creep

What Girls Said 6

• Just buy them! It happens every day!! Variety is the spice of life put them in empty spice jars and label them with spicy names!! French vanilla for silly cream cheakers
    Cinnabuns for cinnamon colored boy shorts

Lick-Er-ass Lacey black ones

Cayenne-a-cabana bikini style red ones with high thigh cut

Coconutz tropical style

• Simple, be honest to her. Tell her you really enjoy the thongs for sexual appeal and not so much for everyday use. My advice is just to confront her about it. She will either say "Okay" or tell you something along the lines that she disagrees with you and wants to wear thongs regardless. If that's the case then you may have to kinda live with it. Hope it works out in your favor though I really do. :)

• she's your wife... how would that make you a creep?

• I can't even.. lol you are her husband, you can't but her lingerie?

• Lingerie and panties are different though. But with lingerie I wouldn't even know where to begin to pick something out

• I don't even know how you manage in your daily life, dear sir 😜

• Let her wear whatever she's comfortable in. Why on Earth should you care that much?

• My husband bought me some really nice underwear. Here something like this http://m.ebay.com/itm/221230304424?_mwBanner=1

• That's what I would like for her to wear. Is it weird though for me to just but her panties without her knowing?

• 5 years

• Go for it!!! If you survived 5 years than buying underwear is really not a big deal.