Guys do you think your girlfriend spends too much time getting ready to go out?

and girls the reverse!!

Most Helpful Girl

• He tends to spend more time than I do. His hair is longer and thicker than mine so he takes longer to wash and dry it and his showers are longer than mine too. However, he only has like four outfits he likes to wear so getting dressed for him is easy. I have to try on like six things, have a self-conscious breakdown in everything and then finally sadly put on what he suggested I wear in the first place and wait for him to get done so he can help me with my shoes and my hair. In the end, he takes longer but ehh, it can be pretty close.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• No, he takes less time than me and i'm perfectly fine with that. I need to know in advance where we are going so I can not be rushed, I can take 10 minutes to do my make up or I can take 30, just depends.

• My boyfriend would say that I spend a lot of time to get ready on a daily basis and it's even worse when we go out in the evening but he wouldn't dare complain because I'm always on time. He would even complain that I'm too punctual.
    As for my boyfriend, I do think he takes his time but the main problem is that he always late. Between the two of us, he's probably the most annoying one when it comes to get ready

• I take too much time, honestly lmao.
    I don't think guys take enough time though. I mean how do they get ready in 5 minutes. HOW? But if i'm not going to a party or hanging out at the mall, etc I do nothing. I just comb my hair, brush my teeth, and put my sweats on.

• It takes me like 5 minutes to get ready.

• I take 15-20 minutes to get ready, unless I have to shower again. Then it's another 10 minutes about. I am usually done before my boyfriend. I do know of women that take like an hour to get ready, though.

What Guys Said 2

• Not usually. When it's a date, she's spending a lot of this time for my benefit. I'd prefer if she didn't, but I'm afraid telling her would hurt her feelings.

The only time I care is when she makes us late to something.

• I wake up

shower
    shave
    body spray
    clothing

i look my best for a date.

it takes hm. 30 mins then im done.

if a girl spends all day or 2 secs. i don't mind as long as i think she's cool and looks good in my personal opinion, but i think women generally put more care into it.