Girls, if I asked you out on a date, but told you to dress really really really warm, how would you dress?

I'm just wondering, I've asked a few girls online for dates, and they never dress warm enough for walks or skating outdoors.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweater, coat, jeans, boots and a hat.

• Yeah that's the typical example I see, but the coat is usually just a wool peacoat which are not very warm, and they end up complaining about the cold, :(

• Have you said "dress for the outdoors" ?

• The more you tell us about what we're doing and how to dress the happier we'll be in general.

What Girls Said 4

• And you probably don't even recognize this BLATANT HINT that you should take off yr outer coat, and put it -- along with yr arms -- around the girl.

Probably don't even.

#sadface

• Well, skating is a pretty romantic date, but it really ruins the mood when girls come in peacoats instead of parkas and are cold the whole time... I guess maybe women don't really know how to dress for the cold?

• It depends on how cold it is, but I would probably wear something casual and not too over-the-top. Something like a long-sleeved blouse and cardigan, jeans, leg warmers and warm boots. Then a jacket, a hat, gloves and matching scarf.

• Probably a turtle neck jumper, and a thick woolly cape (& can't forget the gloves!) with boots.

• I would dress in black jeans and a very fancy shirt. Wear heels, it will look cute as long as the jeans you wear are skinny jeans. Break out a nice coat that will be warm and make you look nice. matching scarf, gloves, and hat too!