Am I ugly or unattractive?

I just want to know because there is a guy at school who says I look like a cow and it hurts my feelings

Most Helpful Guy

• no way, your not ugly, don't take what this guy is saying too seriously. your attractive but I think he is jsut saying things like that to intentionally upset you. who cares anyway if a jerk doesn't like you?

What Guys Said 5

• No, you're not. He must of bumped his head on something before he said that.

Dont let people like that get to you, he probably is taking out his frustration on you so he can feel better about himself.

• You're not fat.

• look babe...stop sniffing the paint chips... your not ugly..

• im personally not attracted to you, but I wouldn't call you ugly.

• u don't look like a cow

What Girls Said 4

• I can assure you that you do not look like a cow and you are not ugly.People can be cruel and the only thing we can do is try to ignore them.Try not to take it personally,though.Someone so ignorant as to do such things is unaware of anything but their constant strive to crush others.I know a lot of people like that and I pity them.Dont worry about it. =)

• Whoever this guy is I can tell you one thing he is crazy.

• Well, you don't look like a cow...

• u are not ugly.. I think this guy is a real ass hole and just likes to pick on people..