What is the best hair color to have?

question is self explanitory. what is the best hair color to have? what is the color you want/have? what would make the guys/girls look your way more?

Feel free to say anything and everything, don't hold back, don't be shy, I want to learn. (You can always check that anonymous button!)

• Super bleach blonde (Also known as White) - Why?
  • Beach blonde - Blonde - Dirty blonde -Why?
  • Light brown - Brown - Dark brown - Why?
  • Natural red - Why?
  • Black - Why?
  • Grey - Why?
  • Other colors - i. e. pink, blue, green, crimson red, etc.(please elaborate what color) - Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• redhead why? because why not

Most Helpful Girl

• biased so going with black.

What Guys Said 2

• Women with black hair have always turned me on, although I've never been with one.

• Black hair as in African American or black hair as in the Asians, Hispanics and Middle Eastern girls?

• I was just wondering because when people say black hair, they mean African American hair. They say non black hair that's the color black is brunette.

• @LandisLit I had sort of a crush on a Jewish girl before I married and she had black hair. So I'm guessing that is where it may have started. I was also in a charitable organization with a Hispanic woman I liked and she had black hair, but when I became its president I didn't feel it appropriate to date her. I treated it like it was a job, and I don't date coworkers. And I said black simply to distinguish it from brown hair, as the poll did. While brunette is commonly used to describe people with all dark colored hair, its denotation is pretty specific to darker shades of brown hair.

• My ginger hair makes me look like a lion.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it depends on the person. We can't all look good in the same hair color. It doesn't mean that if, say, bleach blonde is more popular, that you 're going to dye your hair in that color and you'll automatically look awesome.

• From a practical point of view, I would go with blonde, because you can dye it whatever colour you want without bleaching it first.
    But, aesthetically speaking, it's black. 😛

• Personally, for anyone, your natural born hair color is ideal and much more appealing.

• Brown.. um... because it's awesome I guess?

• Depends on the mood

• dirty blond because it's my hair color