Do you think I'm good looking?

cute, good looking, average, unattractive?

pictures on my profile, just give me your honest opinion please...

I know I should be more confident... I just have low self image right now it f***ing blows... it has to do with the fact that I never seem to be able to get any attention from the girls that I like, I mean I have been confident in the past
i guess it goes back and forth depending on how I'm doing with girls in that particular moment and recently I've not been doing so well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww you shouldn't need to ask that! Of course I have too so I'm not one to talk haha =) I think you're cute I wouldn't say hot because you have a young face but I go for cute guys so don't worry that's a good thing! I bet there are girls who like you that you don't even know about. Be more confident because that's attractive...just don't be arrogant because that's ugly =)

What Girls Said 2

• You're definitely good looking! You have nothing to worry about when it comes to your looks.

• cute for sure! nothing to worry about :)

What Guys Said 1

• you don't need to ask people this , you need to have confidence and be comfortable with your own looks , once you have this you will be able to just go up to and approach any girl you matter how hot .