What do you think of girls who listen to Black Sabbath, Nirvana, alternative rock, heavy metal etc…?

What do you think of girls who listen to Black Sabbath, Nirvana, alternative rock, heavy metal etc…? And the ones who dress in band t shirts and wear doc martens and plaid shirts and stuff? Is it too masculine and relaxed?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with it. We like what we like. I listen to alternative rock, classic rock, rockabilly, greek rock and lyrical music. I like to dress combining edgy and feminine, subculture and mainstream styles. Check my pinterest board to see what I mean!
    https://gr.pinterest.com/depsiren/clothes-for-me/

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely not masculine! I think it's great, I love that stuff too and I have never been mistaken for a guy :P

• Music nerds unite. 👍👍👍most the guys I've been with like that I dress that way. It hasn't been a problem.

• I think they're totally freaking awesome! Mostly because I'm one of those girls. Lol Nahh, jk they're just so cute & adorable and I don't think its masculine like at all.