Guys and Hats?

Why do some guys wear those stupid hats like fedoras or weird hats? Like I don't minds baseball caps but seriously what's with the hats?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear beanies in during the winter. My head is shaved; I have to have something on my head to stay warm.

I wear caps during the summer. I have a school cap that I love. I've had it for years, but it's very worn, black smudges, scratched, and the bill has chewed a few times by my dog. I have a bunch of new caps, but I refuse to give up my current cap until it falls apart.

What Guys Said 3

• I happen to like wearing Irish caps they provide good sun protection. Go good with just about any casual attire and are very warm and snug and it's a tradition in my family for men. I must have gotten like a dozen or so compliments on the hat. In my pucture when i got it As for hats like fedoras, the fedora should only be worn with a suit period nothing else.

• You don't mind the caps, plenty of others don't mind the fedoras. I get compliments all the time on how I dress, fedoras included. I wear them because I like them though, I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about them.

• Speaking of fedoras, thanks for reminding me it was time to change my picture o.O No more shirtless jeffery for the pervs to gawk at!

• Fedoras are more classy than baseball caps any day.

• Thanks Killfest400 =D

• cause they think there fashionable for some reason...I'd much rather look like davey crockett and wear a dead raccoon on my head. lol

• Fashionable 1.Conforming to the current style; stylish, in style. Never even a consideration for why I've worn them. But then again that's what happens when others speak on someone elses behalf. Good luck with the dead racoon on your head o.O

What Girls Said 2

• Hats are sexy. Especially pimp hats.

• style partly and it could keep their head warm

i like it