OK well I have always felt like I am on the bottom half of the good looking scale. I am really self conscious. My family members say, "your not ugly" but they are family. They are required to say that. Am I ugly ladies?!?! Please be honest! Take a look at my profile for pictures. Thank you all. Honesty please!

Most Helpful Girl

• your not ugly. maybe just cut your hair shorter and go with a new style that's in. so you will feel better about yourself. but honestly don't listen to people. if they don't like the way you look well then they don't have to look at you. but trust me there is someone out there for you. just give it time.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're hot! love the hair and the facial hair! You've got amazing eyes. Very sexy! 10!

• Chico please, you obviously have not seen ugly before, and in answering your question no you're not ugly @ all.

• No, you're not ugly. Personally, I don't like the facial hair, and I think you would look even better if you kept your hair just a little shorter and neater, the way it is in your profile pic.

• You're cute! Those eyes 😍

• Yeah id give you a 7-8

• Im not a huge fan of the hair. but otherwise I think you're pretty cute! awesome eyes! I'd date u ;P

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a straight guy, but you look a lot like Aiden Turner, and I have it on very good authority that he's a good-looking man.