Wearing a scuba suit to the pool?

I love wearing subs suits to the beach but do you think I could wear to the pool for swimming or sunbathing? I've never been a fan of bikinis and find these so much better than normal swimsuits :)

Wearing a scuba suit to the pool?

That should read scuba suit lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Since scuba suits are designed to keep you warm in extremely cold water, I suspect that you will overheat wearing one at a pool.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• No, you're only gonna attract sharks. I've seen it in a movie. Yes it was a cartoon, but a scientifically accurate one.

• It would look strange. :) Keep it for scuba or tuba diving in open water.

• The first one you posted is so fucking hot. I absolutely love it and I like such women so much who view as showing their skin as not the biggest priority of being in a pool.

• If that's what you feel comfortable in then there is nothing wrong with it

What Girls Said 6

• The second one looks a lot better! I see no reason you can't. They look pretty normal. I was actually thinking of getting this: http://i.imgur.com/zoQCVOu.jpg But I was on the fence too lol

• Did you get it? I think this is so sexy! Love the rubber look of it!

• I love the second one :)

• Nothing's to stop you, but I doubt you'd see anybody else wearing them.

Wear what makes you happy, though.

• Those will be some awkward tan lines.

• The second one is really nice and a bit more pool appropriate I feel, but its really up to you and if you really want to wear the first one or any others like it, do it. Wear what makes you feel most comfortable.

• Yeah maybe I'll try the second one. The first one does look a lot better when it's unzipped a lot more too

• I've seen people at pools with them.