Why can't he look me in the eye?

Me an my ex broke up almost 1 year ago we were together for 3 years I got pregnant and he left me when I was 1 month pregnant he never called while I was pregnant and he moved to another state he came back to Texas and he never called or tried to see me I also found out a lot of things about him and what he was doing while we were together he was always cheating, lying and taking me for granted he treated me like sh*t I didn't trust him so anyways he wants to be in the baby's life now so I let him see the baby and while I was there I was talking to him and every time we would talk he would never look me in the eye or he would but he would look away right away only when I wasn't looking he would stare at me but when I would turn around he would look away all quick why?

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you think? :)

• its the guilty of leaving you wen you needed him the most

His fault makes him well the shame

Well now he has returned

y don't he talk and clear the cloud?

• I GUESS CUZ HE STILL GOT TOO MUCH PRIDE AN IM NOT LEETIN HIM IN SO EASY EITHER I HAVE MY GUARD UP You KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND HE AINT USED TO THAT.

• Yes this could be

but what I think is

he shud have taken a step forward and supported u

or if he had any obligations to fu.lfil

he cud have explained the matter to you

What Girls Said 0