Would you change your appearance to mess with someone?

Store director at work (head manager) jokingly told another manager - while I was standing right there, so not trying to hide it from me - that for one of his goals he should try and get me to stick with a consistent hair color.

Because in the past month alone I've been 4 different shades of red, and then briefly purple.

So this manager he told this to approached me the other day, and said we should fuck with him. Said he would buy me the hair dye if I would dye my hair to my natural color - for one pay period - to see what our store director would say.

I kind of want to do it but on the other hand... my hair has been through SO MUCH already this month. Bleached at least three different times, and then dyed like 5 times. It needs a break. And I might miss being red too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rest your hair and maybe in a while if you still feel like doing your natural colour then do it but it sounds like your hair needs a break.
    When I had hair I couldn't really do much with it because it had a style of its own so you would always know it was me. Maybe a radical colour might throw a person for a second. Nowadays I might have to go for something like the back of this guy's head
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1a80e968e6.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• get some shampoo/conditioner products that will restore your hair. so many chemicals can srsly damage it, so id say wait a little or if u have to, just do it and then srsly dont dye your hair for a while as your using the natural products to help bring your hair back to life. lol

• Yeah. I have hot oil I put in it every time I wash it (every day or every other day) and a deep conditioner I use.

• Yeah. I know. When I get paid tomorrow I'm most likely gonna stop by the store and spend like an hour studying all the products.

• good for you! :D

What Guys Said 6

• Back in the Seventies, BBC produced a comedy show called "Are You Being Served?" It was a series of half hour episodes. One of the stars was Mollie Sugden, who played the part of the head of the women's clothing department. Every episode her hair had changed color. Couldn't wait each episode to see her and find out what color her hair was that time.

If you are curious, episodes of that show are on You Tube.

• I guess no for me because I don't even know what I would do or change to mess with someone. But your hair :( that's a lot of stress it's going through.

• Maybe propose to do it next month, he may not mind at all... you'd inded better not ruin those pretty hairs :o

• Isn't that bad for your hair? 😛 and yeah haha I'd fuck with him

• Show up with a One side Mohawk rainbow hair do.

like extremely long but shaved on one side. lol.

• Not at the result of losing my hair from dying it too frequently.
    Just wait it out.

What Girls Said 8

• If you feel like dying it then dye it but if you are just going to do it just to make someone else mad then don't. Don't give them that importance

• It was a half and half decision. Half to piss him off, because I love pissing him off. It's kind of our thing. And half because I looked at old pictures and missed my dark hair.

• I feel bad for your hair!

• Me too :/

• Don't do it. Your brave! I couldn't ever dye my hair unless its a good hair salon stylist lol!

• Mm just leave it right now. You don't want to literally make your hair die.. Maybe sometime down the road, but don't do it now, you just got it red lol

• aha I actually ended up doing it, 'cause I got to lookin at my memories on fb and I really missed my dark hair lol. But I'm done now! for at least a year. I'm gonna let my hair rest easy lol

• lol nooo my sisters wedding is in a couple months, I'm not gonna risk ruining her day by having messed up hair in wedding pictures lol

• Lmfao! Ok ok give it a month 😋😂 Bahhaha

• You did it 😜?

• Tell him that--->"my hair has been through SO MUCH already this month. Bleached at least three different times, and then dyed like 5 times. It needs a break." and ask if you could do it sometime later

• I totally would, but her hair is that damaged, then no.

• no I would stay as I am

• it depends on how much you want to mess with the manager...