What do you think of my swimmers?

What do you think of my swimmers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like that style of a bathing suit. I always thought of that for big women trying to hide there fat. You don't need that

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• It looks like you are trying to hide the soft, sensual curvy parts of you!! Honestly, I HATE that suit, because it's like you are trying to hide something.
    Yeah, OK, I'm not a woman, and can't possibly know what you are feeling, the social pressures, the models, what you SHOULD be.
    What if all of that is just BULLSHIT?
    Have you ever seen the Rubenesque paintings?
    www.google.com/search
    What about the PLayboy Centerfolds from the 1960's? They are all, soft, sensual, erotically, kind of 'Snuggly'!!
    You have the curves, show them off!! Times are changing, and the boney, anorexic models are on the way out!! (THANK THE GODS!!!) Normal, soft, snuggly kinds are on the way in!!

• I suggest this side by side with a two piece. Add a poll. I think you will be surprised.

• Looking good!

• not the usual kind of swimwear I like to see on girls but I like it. it looks good on you, you have a nice curvy body and it fits it well 👍

• You HAVE to be used to getting hit on.

• It looks nice on you

• It's pretty, but it doesn't flatter your curves well enough. The skirt is great though.
    Also, is that a scar on your left thigh?

• I like it

• SMEXY 😍😍😍

• Sexy I'd be happy to swim with ya

• I love it! You should be walking along the beach, proudly wearing it! I love the miniskirt with it!

• not too bad, quite cute. love the boobs more. . . .

• 👌🏻👏👏👏👏👏💪🏻👏👏👏

• Due to how the skirt part doesn't even reach down to the butt, I don't really see the purpose of this thing.

• delicious!

• Nice shape it suits you

• It's cute but I think it could be a tad longer

• I think of older women wearing that. A 2 piece would look better in my opinion.

• Swimmers?

• you don't look like a competitive swimmer.

• Nice boobies.

• Nothing wrong with it. If at all... What is that part called? The skirt portion... I wish that was about 6-8 inches longer.

• Your man is one luck motherfucker. You are definitely BAE

• Sexy as fuck wow

• Super sexy. Plus that makes your boobs look awesome!

What Girls Said 11