Where can I sell my clothes?

I'm fairly tight on cash at the moment and I have a lot of clothes that I don't really waer anymore...

Is there somewhere I could sell them?

Most of them are in good condition, they just don't fit me.

Most Helpful Guy

• eBay, posh mark.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG girl I've got you've covered!! I've made about $1000 selling my clothes. If you have an iPhone, the apps poshmark and mercari are really good for selling your old clothes and buying clothes from others. They're mostly used by teen girls selling clothes, unlike eBay, which is more diverse. There's also a huge clothing resale market on instagram. hope this helps!! Let me know if you have any other questions

• Oh and if you decide to join poshmark, use my code BMCRF for $10 credit off your first purchase or use XHVNTW for $2 off your first mercari purchase (:

What Guys Said 4

• Of all the stages of poverty imaginable, "Selling My Clothes" must be very near the bottom rung. In fact, where could one possibly go from there? "Selling My Bodily Fluids"? "Selling My Excrement"? "Selling My Internal Organs"? Anyway, try Craigslist. ; - )

• mhhhahahah you are such a boy, lol. dude, two years ago, selling my clothes was so far from the bottom rung that I actually had to file a Schedule D because of it. yep.
      there's plenty of women's clothing that not only doesn't depreciate, but actually gains value with time.

__

also, mb you have failed to notice that the asker is <18. she probably just wants to buy some concert tickets, yo.

• I'm not quite as much of a nose-breather is you've imagined, as I'm reasonably familiar with the consignment sector of the women's retail clothing market, and the demand for "repurposed" designer labels. And I did also notice the profile of the asker, and considered the possible scenarios. In the end; however, I couldn't find anything humorous about the probable reality of it all. ; - )

• EBay for like 10% of their market value.

• e bay?

• Not to sound entirely creepy, but there are sites where women sell their underwear and bras. Guys basically use them as cum rags and pay decent money.

*No I have never done this*

What style panties do you have the most of?

• Also try eBay!

What Girls Said 8

• Plato's Closet, Buffalo Exchange, Poshmark, Etsy, Ebay. there's really a lot and you may even have a local shop that exchanges money for your used clothes!

• Plato's Closet if you have one locally. ThredUp is great although it doesn't pay a whole lot.

Also, eBay and Craigslist and pretty much any consignment shop!

Good luck

• You can try Kijiji or you can try buy and sell groups on Facebook. Make sure to take good photos of the things you're selling.

• You can find a local store in your area. Some stores like that give you store credit... Or you can try selling it on line like ebay

• Ebay, Facebook has buy sell trade groups, craigslist, platos closet, consignment shops

• Vinted

• Ebay or amazon.

• The Hunt