I'm 5'3ft 109lbs. Am I fat normal or skinny?

I asked how can I loose my wight 2 weeks ago and I got lost 6 pounds ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I'm soooo happy ๐Ÿ˜Thank you guys so much.

But I still have a lot of fat on my stomach thighs or somewhere else.
So do I sound fat according to my heights and weights? If so, how much should I loose?

• Fat ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
  • Normal
  • Skinny

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has different body type. I would not bank to much on other's opinions. I am 6ft and 140lbs and people say I'm "too skinny" (which I'm not). In my opinion, if you are unhappy with how you look and what to loose weight, go for it! If you are comfortable and happy the way you are, you do you! It's all about confidence in your own skin.

What Guys Said 3

• I find it hard to believe anyone over 15, no matter their height, can weigh under 120 pounds and need to lose weight.

• you sound pretty normal to me and you should do what makes u feel happy

• literally a pointless question without a picture

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5'4.

The healthy range for someone 5'4 is 107-145 lbs.

So I assume that 5'3 is very similar. Which makes you healthy but on the small end.

• For your height you're normal/skinny.

• Its personal opinion. You may feel amazing at 105 ans gross at 110. I am 96 now and I am quite happy here. At 90 I feel too thin and at 100 I feel grossly overweight. It is all about how you feel. (I am 5'3 also btw)

• Wow you are skinny! Do you exercise a lot or do you eat less?

• I would say I am average in the activity and I don't restrict my food. I eat small portions like 7 times a day instead of 3 huge meals. Also, eat until you 80% full. You are actually full at this point but your brain doesn't register this until 20 minutes later. Just be careful of overeating, if you're full don't force yourself. Take smaller portions if you're hungry get more lol

• Yeah I eat until I feel full 😅😅 Alright I will try not to thanks

• you're fat little piggy

• How much should I loose? Now I got to be 108lbs

• I think around 10 lbs

• Okayyy I will try

• You're quite normal.